Friday, July 13, 2012

The catwalk: striped vintage tee

Stripes are classic, and we already know that I love them! Sailor-inspired fashion trends and stripes are nothing new, but with a vintage twist they become something fresh that infuses a fun flavour on an old fashion favourite. My striped vintage tee is definitely already a staple in my wardrobe this summer for many reasons. Why do I like it so much? Besides the fact that it's cute, it's comfortable; it's budget-friendly; and it goes with just about anything!

I opted for a boat neck because it's the most flattering cut for me, but I've seen this vintage fav in crew and v neck styles too. Dress it up with a high-waisted pencil skirt and a blazer, or wear it with your favourite skinny jeans or denim shorts. If you're going for a real sailor girl vibe, tie a scarf around your neck and pair it with red skinny jeans, pants or shorts. However you choose to wear it, you can't go wrong adding this piece to your wardrobe this summer!

Happy weekend! x

Vintage tee, J. Crew






No comments:

Post a Comment