Monday, October 21, 2013

beauty banter: shade shifter

One of my favourite ways to get into a new season is by playing with new makeup, beauty and hair trends. I've never been into (or good at) nail art, but I love a style-trending manicure to accent my wardrobe and play up my personality.

Earlier in 2013, duo chrome was dubbed Hollywood's latest mani trend and this season I've been on the lookout for a good duo chrome polish so I could give it a try.

OPI's Peace & Love & OPI in their new San Francisco fall 2013 collection is exactly the polish I was looking for. Maybe it’s because just last week, I had an unexpected visit in San Francisco but I love how this metallic grey-based shade shifts between green and purple and literally changes every time I look at it. I love OPI’s applicator, and the formula was consistent with no apparent streaking when I applied. Two coats was more than sufficient for a strong and consistent colour. It’s actually a lot of fun to see what different light does for this duo chrome; every time I look at this polish, I see a different variation of colour!

Verdict: I love OPI’s Peace & Love & OPI! Would you wear this trend? Love it? Don’t love it? Let me know! x



No comments:

Post a Comment