Friday, August 3, 2012

The catwalk: perfectly printed halter dress

My style this week is back to bold in a perfectly printed halter! I found this dress at Kenneth Cole while outlet shopping last year, and I immediately fell in love with its flowy fabric and vibrant colours. My purchase decision took very little convincing once I tried it on! I knew this was going to be a piece I'd wear again and again.

Featuring overlapping colourful print patterns that meet in a knot at the bust, and two small metal rods on the straps, this dress is great for almost any occasion. Dress it up with a blazer and a pair of black slingbacks for work, or go for a more casual look by pairing it with a cropped denim jacket. It can be great for a wedding too when it's worn with heels and a black clutch! In fact, I wore this look just last weekend to a wedding with a black Kate Spade handbag.   

If you try this look or you have tried a look like this in the past, leave a comment below! 

Happy weekend! x

P.S. Photos this week are by my friend Sam. He does a fantastic job of making me look fabulous! Check out his amazing work at his Flickr stream: http://www.flickr.com/photos/samuelrussell/

Photo credit: Sam Russell


Photo credit: Sam Russell
Photo credit: Sam Russell


  

No comments:

Post a Comment